Top 5 Tips for Getting Published:
1. Don’t wait too long to approach publishers after completion. If you consider a later publication choose one which also includes post-doc research.
2. What’s your preferred publisher? Try them first.
3. Before that, identify what the book will be about? What kind of publication? Who is the reader/audience?
4. Think about funding! (essential), identify possible funding bodies, sponsors
5. Do you “need” the publication? It takes a lot of time. Think about what you want to do, career-wise